Our purpose and vision are to provide opportunities for women of all ages and walks of life to grow spiritually, connect through special events and gatherings, and help meet practical needs of women in our church and surrounding community.
There are a number of ways that you can connect:
- We host an annual Women’s Retreat in the fall. For more information on this year’s retreat, please visit https://www.summitdrive.com/events/womensretreat/
- Mom’s Morning meets Wednesday Mornings at the Church at 9:30am. Come meet with other moms for a time of connection through devotion, encouragement, prayer, and playtime for kids.
- We host quarterly worship nights at the church. These can be found under events on our website closer to their dates.
- Women’s Bible Studies meet at the church weekly. Please contact the Church office for more information.
- Coffee + Connect is an informal monthly gathering happening in homes around town on Saturday mornings.
- We also seek to support women with new babies or going through difficult transitions, like the loss of a spouse.
The Summit Drive Church Ladies’ Book Club meets in small groups around the city to discuss how our Christian faith relates to good literature and other aspects of life. Each group decides where and when they meet and which books they would like to read (3-6 titles). The books are provided and then each set is rotated among the groups throughout the year. The participant fee is $25, and it includes two books of your choice to keep at the end of the year.